| || |
• Identification Information: Such as name, email address, telephone, physical address (for buyer location or order fulfilment), photo, government issued ID number and/or copy for KYC purposes or restricted features. KYC and KYB is required by law for provision of such services and compliance with AML and anti-terrorism guidelines.
• Transaction Information: such as information about when and where a payment occured, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
• Account Identifying Information: Such as telephone, email address and credentials to verify your access.
• Location Information: To customize usage parameters (such as currency used) and enforce location-restrictions on certain features due to applicable laws.
In the event of account closure, your data may be maintained for any post-closure investigation for a period of 30 calendar days before complete erasure. However, in case of any exceptions (detailed under Terms: Closing Your OlyCash Account) this period may be extended until the exceptions have been dealt with. When your account is fully closed and data erased, you will be notified via your previously registered contact for the last time. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. To reach you as efficiently as possible, we may contact you via phone, and may use autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications. Complaints about data usage: If you believe that your personal information may be compromised, misused or wish to report a suspected data breach that may have affected or come from exposure of your OlyCash account data, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form on this website with as much evidence as you have to help with our investigations. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We comply with the FCC's 2019 TRACED Act in the way we communicate with you. Therefore, where offered, you will need to opt-in to receive deal notifications, upselling messages or participate in mutually beneficial ad-customization programs. You will not receive any such communication without your explicit permission to do so. In addition, if at any time, you do not wish to continue to receive such communications or participate in the programs, simply indicate your preference by following the directions that may be provided within the communication.
- provide OlyCash Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve the OlyCash Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the performance of the OlyCash Services and improve their content and layout;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
All such messages are required to have a means to opt-out whether sent by SMS, email or other method. We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications via our application, you can adjust your preferences by visiting the settings page of the application, clicking "unsubscribe" at the end of any email message or contacting us.
• Location Information: With Google Analytics to understand and predict website information needs and traffic flow. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/ or https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en.
• Reading Link or Viewed Media Information: for the OlyCash paid link feature and paid media players across more than one browser tab. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and OlyCash Services. Do Not Track: Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We do, however, provide you notice of the tracking by advertisers and other third parties in our Privacy and Cookies policies. For more detailed information on our use of these technologies, please see our policy on Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies. When transacting with others, we may provide those parties with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, contact details, shipping and billing address, or other information needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction. In addition, as a customer or an affiliated party in a transaction some of your information may be exposed to another OlyCash user as part of their list or report.
If a transaction is held, fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide details of the unsuccessful transaction. To facilitate dispute resolution, we may provide a buyer with the seller’s address so that goods can be returned to the seller. The receiving party is not allowed to use this information for unrelated purposes, such as to directly market to you, unless you have agreed to it. Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is against our policies and constitutes a violation of our User Agreement. If someone is sending you money and enters your email address or phone number, we will provide them some of your registered details such as your name and profile picture so they can verify that they are sending the money to the correct account. We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or send payments from or to you using OlyCash. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, to inform you that a payment has been sent to you or when you attempt to pay a merchant or third party. We use this information to confirm that you are an OlyCash customer and that OlyCash as a form of payment can be enabled, or to send you notification of payment status. Also, if you request that we validate your status as an OlyCash customer with a third party, we will do so. If you link your loyalty or gift card of an OlyCash seller to your account, we may share your card number with that seller when you pay using OlyCash. Please note that merchants, sellers, and users you buy from or contract with have their own privacy policies, and although OlyCash’s user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing OlyCash Services, OlyCash is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices. Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using OlyCash, or with the third parties that offer or use OlyCash Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules, a subpoena, or other legal process and this information was captured and stored by us.
As a matter of security policy, OlyCash doesn't save credit card or bank details to access or charge your bank account on our servers. Where a feature requires use of bank or card details, they are accessed at your direct request through a live linkage with the bank access provider or card issuer partner. We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing or safeguarding your personal information may be less stringent than in your country. If you open a OlyCash account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a OlyCash website) may be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. OlyCash is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties. Rights of California Residents: Even though you may use our services while acting as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor of a company, partnership, sole proprietor of a business, nonprofit, or government agency, if you live in California, California law gives you the right to ask if we disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (we do not disclose your personal information for others’ direct marketing purposes). It also gives you the right to ask if we sell your personal information to third parties (we do not sell your personal information and have not done so in the past), and if we did (which we don’t), you’d have the right to opt out of such sales. Children’s Personal Information: If you are a kid under 13, please don’t use our services. If we collect your data and later learn you are a kid under 13, we will delete it. Our Services are general audience services not directed at children under the age of 13. If we learn that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, even if under adult supervision or approval, we will promptly delete that information. Pay with OlyCash is a tool we developed to improve your Internet experience. Pay with OlyCash allows the OlyCash seller to streamline and simplify their payment process. Pay with OlyCash allows you to pay a participating website using your existing OlyCash account or automatically creating one and completing a payment simply. When you use Pay with OlyCash, you agree that OlyCash can share information with the participating website. Information you allow OlyCash to share with these third-party websites is subject to each third-party’s terms of service and privacy agreement, so you are encouraged to review their policies as well. The Make-it-Rain tipping feature enables audience participation in the media streaming activity by randomly benefitting from a relatively large tip made by a member of the audience. The host receives a large part of the tip and the rest is unevenly distributed randomly among the audience (minus processing and handling fees). As the submitting user, you agree that your name, likeness and total amount tipped will be shared with the audience who are watching the stream. This may also be shared on other non-affiliated media outlets and social media channels. You agree to hold OlyCash not accountable for any misuse, harm or unexpected reactions that may come out of viewers or recipients of this information. In addition, any income received using this activity may be reported for compliance, AML or taxation requirements as required in the area of jurisdiction of the host(s) or submitting party. Proper offline and online notices and controls should be furnished or setup to ensure the expected and approved audience as per the host objectives and location are able to access the stream. You can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and reviewing your account settings and profile. You can also close your account through the OlyCash app or other access portals.
- Members of the OlyCash corporate family and ecosystem partners such as money transmitters or telecom companies, to provide joint content, products, and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product: These financial institutions may only use this information to market OlyCash-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, where relationship exists and as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having OlyCash close your OlyCash Account due to your breach of the OlyCash User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to OlyCash or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk. For example, if you use the OlyCash Services to buy or sell goods using a Seller partner or its affiliates (“Seller”), we may share account information in order to help protect your accounts from fraudulent activity, alert you if we detect such fraudulent activity on your accounts, or evaluate credit risk.
- As part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we also may share necessary account information with the Seller in cases where OlyCash has placed a hold or other restriction on your account based on disputes, claims, chargebacks or other scenarios regarding the sale or purchase of goods. Also, as part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we may share account information with the Seller to enable them to operate their programs for evaluating buyers or sellers.
- Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
- Shipping: in connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using OlyCash.
- Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
If you are not satisfied with your data, you have a right to request an update to your data by sending a message of the change requests from a registered contact to email@example.com or using our contact form on this website.