| || |
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information that you give us when you use OlyCash Services - for purposes of fulfilling your transaction request.
- Detailed personal information such as your photo, date of birth and national ID details.
We may contact you via electronic means or postal mail to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, or as otherwise necessary to service your account. Additionally, we may contact you to offer coupons, discounts and promotions, and inform you about OlyCash Services and the services of our corporate family. Finally, we may contact you as necessary to enforce our policies, applicable law, or any agreement we may have with you. To reach you as efficiently as possible, we may contact you via phone, and may use autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages as described in our User Agreement. Where applicable and permitted by law, you may decline to receive certain communications. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your personal information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize OlyCash Services, content, and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply indicate your preference by following the directions that may be provided within the communication or advertisement. We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications via our application, you can adjust your preferences by visiting the settings page of the application, clicking "unsubscribe" at the end of any email message or contacting us.
- provide OlyCash Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements;
- improve the OlyCash Services by customizing your user experience;
- measure the performance of the OlyCash Services and improve their content and layout;
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure;
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
Please note that this action may accidentally turn off important account communications. When you access our website or use OlyCash Services, we (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, e-tags, "Flash cookies," or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively "Cookies"). We use these technologies to recognize you as a customer; customize OlyCash Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and OlyCash Services. You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and OlyCash Services. Do Not Track: Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We do, however, provide you notice of the tracking by advertisers and other third parties in our Privacy and Cookies policies. For more detailed information on our use of these technologies, please see our policy on Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies. When transacting with others, we may provide those parties with information about you necessary to complete the transaction, such as your name, account ID, contact details, shipping and billing address, or other information needed to promote the reliability and security of the transaction. In addition, as a customer or an affiliated party in a transaction some of your information may be exposed to another OlyCash user as part of their list or report.
If a transaction is held, fails, or is later invalidated, we may also provide details of the unsuccessful transaction. To facilitate dispute resolution, we may provide a buyer with the seller’s address so that goods can be returned to the seller. The receiving party is not allowed to use this information for unrelated purposes, such as to directly market to you, unless you have agreed to it. Contacting users with unwanted or threatening messages is against our policies and constitutes a violation of our User Agreement. If someone is sending you money and enters your email address or phone number, we will provide them some of your registered details such as your name and profile picture so they can verify that they are sending the money to the correct account. We work with third parties, including merchants, to enable them to accept or send payments from or to you using OlyCash. In doing so, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number, to inform you that a payment has been sent to you or when you attempt to pay a merchant or third party. We use this information to confirm that you are an OlyCash customer and that OlyCash as a form of payment can be enabled, or to send you notification of payment status. Also, if you request that we validate your status as an OlyCash customer with a third party, we will do so. If you link your loyalty or gift card of an OlyCash seller to your account, we may share your card number with that seller when you pay using OlyCash. Please note that merchants, sellers, and users you buy from or contract with have their own privacy policies, and although OlyCash’s user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing OlyCash Services, OlyCash is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices. Regardless, we will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using OlyCash, or with the third parties that offer or use OlyCash Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules, a subpoena, or other legal process and this information was captured and store by us.
As a matter of security policy, OlyCash doesn't save credit card or bank details to access or charge your bank account on our servers. We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, contact details, and transactions and activities, with:
- Members of the OlyCash corporate family and ecosystem partners such as PayPal or telecom companies, to provide joint content, products, and services (such as registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
Financial institutions that we partner with to jointly create and offer a product: These financial institutions may only use this information to market OlyCash-related products, unless you have given consent for other uses.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, where relationship exists and as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having OlyCash close your OlyCash Account due to your breach of the OlyCash User Agreement).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to OlyCash or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management: to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk. For example, if you use the OlyCash Services to buy or sell goods using a Seller partner or its affiliates (“Seller”), we may share account information in order to help protect your accounts from fraudulent activity, alert you if we detect such fraudulent activity on your accounts, or evaluate credit risk.
- As part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we also may share necessary account information with the Seller in cases where OlyCash has placed a hold or other restriction on your account based on disputes, claims, chargebacks or other scenarios regarding the sale or purchase of goods. Also, as part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we may share account information with the Seller to enable them to operate their programs for evaluating buyers or sellers.
- Customer Service: for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
- Shipping: in connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using OlyCash.
- Legal Compliance: to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- Service Providers: to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.